We ship via USPS and UPS only to the US. Most orders will ship within a 3-5 business days but some orders can take up to 7 to 10 business days, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you only as an estimate. Items requiring personalization, engraving, assembly or sizing may take an additional 3-5 days.
Free shipping on most orders! No minimum purchase required. The shipping is completely free, regardless of the weight and size of your package.
- After your payment is verified, it can still take 3-5 business days to process your order before shipment, but some orders can take up to 7 to 10 business days. And it’s NOT included in “Delivery time”.
- Delivery might take longer during holidays or weekends.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the next business day. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct before you place an order. Customer will bear all costs due to incorrect addresses.
- We do not accept PO Box address, BFPO address (UK) or APO/FPO address.
Please inform us as soon as possible if you want to cancel your order. If the order is already shipped, please accept the parcel and refer to our return policy. We won’t take any responsibility if customers refuses the parcel.
2. Unsuccessful delivery
The customer is responsible for the $10 return shipping fee, if a package is returned to us, due to unsuccessful delivery caused by the following reasons:
- Incorrect address.
- Shipping company couldn’t get in touch with the recipient, or the recipient was not at the delivery address.
- Awaiting collection as requested by recipient, but the recipient didn’t show up.
- The customs contacted the recipient, the recipient refused the package without contacting us first.
- All countries may be subject to import charges (Duties, Customs tariffs and VAT) which are set by the destination country.
- We are not responsible for the loss resulting from non-payment of customs or any delays caused by destination customs clearance process.